Monday, May 17, 2010

PIctures!

I talked about the political parade I joined in last night in my last blog. Today they were still celebrating the white party's victory of Omar winning, in other words they had another parade, and this is when they went down our street Calle Silencio. Enjoy the pics!
Omar is the guy pictured on the left who beat Chino. I have met him in person. Lucky me.



Above, Maria (in the middle) was celebrating with her "white" sheet. Maria is Johan's mom, and she is pretty awesome, and yes she does look like she is twenty but is actually much older. I love her a lot.I saved the best picture (above) for last. I originally took it because of the massive rum bottle that is sitting on top of the car that they have probably been passing around to take a drink out of. Once I put the picture on my computer, I noticed something even more awesome/not so awesome. Here you can get a ticket for not having your seat belt on, but no worries, you can totally drink and drive...hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment