Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mas Photos de helado y baloncesto

Here are some more pics from my blog about getting ice cream. These are ones that Holly and Robin took when we brought Memo, Franchesca, and Bernito. I love Memskies.

Robin and I went to another basketball game Wednesday night and purposefully sat behind the bench ;). Sadly the main events of the game had nothing to do with the actual game. A couple of random flights broke out so everyone was out of their seats trying to see. In addition, there were two guys throwing trash on the court so naturally the guards at the game went to tell them to stop. The guys started yelling back and one pushed one of the guards...ohhhh man. Next thing you know the guard (which was a lady) had her stick and was ready to use it. She was chasing him up a few rows of seats and then finally he got away. Bad idea. At the end of the game, Robin and I got a picture with my bball crush once. His name is Oliver, and that is about all I have got...well more so all Robin got because she was the one actually talking to him. When we were walking out another one of the players was stretching on the ground. I told him I wanted a picture, and he could not hear me so I stuck my hand out to help him up. He thought I was trying to shake it, and then I pulled him off the ground, well kind of, and he was supppper tall. At that moment, I started to realize how confident I am in this country that I could just go up to a player and tell him to stand up because I want a pic...hmmm. Do not know if that is a good or bad thing. Oh well, must be home :).

No comments:

Post a Comment