Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome to Small Town Life

If you ever wondered what I do on weekend nights, well let me give you a preview. Actually before I do that, let me tell you what my usual night consists of: sitting on Gloria's porch, chatting with my neighbors, playing dominoes, and sometimes having a glass of wine with them (only if it is the weekend because Christians can drink wine on the weekends). However, lately there have been basketball games at the Multiuso, the place in my small town where there is an "inside" basketball court. Last Saturday night, I got the girls together, us all attempting to dress Dominicana cool, and convinced them that the games are really exciting...bahaha. We ate at Balin, hence the picture with Johan and Balin cooking our delish sandwiches, and then went to the game. My hermanitos de Pancho Mateo were playing so that was fun for me to watch (the boys I play basketball with every Tuesday). Sadly, yes, that was it, my night O' fun, and it really was fun. I have learned to enjoy some of the small things in life living here. Enjoy some of the ridiculous pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment