Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dido, my love.

I wrote a blog about Dido once. How great she is and how much Robin and I love going to visit her in Chichigua. It was Dido's birthday this past Wednesday so I made a funfetti cake for her and took it to Chichigua after school. She shared it with the whole village, no joke. She kept passing it out to others and only got a small piece for herself. That is something I have learned here: selflessness. Haitians and Dominicans love to share. Something us Americans are not very good at sometimes. Anyways, it was fun to be with her on her special day and take pictures of her while she asked me not to, like always. Our photo shoot, as seen below, goes a little something like this...Dido take a picture with me, no, yes, Dido look at the camera and smile, ok, picture taken, did you smile Dido (me making weird face).Sorry Lubi, Roni is no longer a child :)Me, looking a tad dorky in the princesa birthday hat, inviting people in.
On an even better note, Dido and her family became Christians during the Christmas holidays along with many other Chichiguans. Praise the Lord for His amazing grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment