Monday, December 6, 2010

My Christmas Elves

My class has pen pals from my friend Mary's first grade class. Before I go home for the break, I am getting my students to make Christmas cards in addition to taking a Christmas pic. I can't help but share the pictures I took today and yesterday of them. When I think about the beginning of the school year and how far Johan and I have come with them, I cannot help but give thanks to God for His help. I love them more than I ever thought I would. So here are the pictures to show them off...love my lil Navidad elves.Eduardo...Edua
Bienvenido...Bienve
Jeson
Yulena
Bernito
Rachel
Luis Fernando
Escarlet
Memo...Memskies
Wilsenci...Benci
Carlos Alfredo
Regina
Miguel Angel...Migue
Franchesca, Frannie, Francheca
NeifiGustavo

No comments:

Post a Comment