Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Meet my Class

I realized this past week that I have not given a full introduction of each kid in me and Johan's class, so here we go...
Benllina. She is super sassy and does not take orders from anyone. She is tiny, but do not overrate this girl because she can surprise you.
Wilton. Clueless is the best word I can give. He is young so his cluelessness makes him cute (if that is even a word). He barely speaks, and it is hard to hear if he does, unless you ask him a question and put your ear right up to his mouth.
Nayelis. Every morning when I walk to work, I pass her home, and she gives me the sweetest smile. Although young, she is one of my smartest students.
Bianca Nicol. B-R-A-T. But super smart and a perfectionist. She does the best drawings out of anyone in her class. I put up with her high maintenance about lunch because I was once the same way (what am I kidding, I am still that way).
Nelisa. One of my favs. She has the softest hands and cheeks. She also loves giving hugs probably every second of the day. I once saw a Shrek sticker that looked like her when she smiles, so when I saw this at the park, I had to take a picture...awful I know.
Marta la Loca (Robin loves to call her this). Marta is the sassiest student in the school by far. She calls me princesa but tells Johan he is ugly haha. Sorry inaprop but kind of funny. She loves to dance and tell all the students what to do.
Manuela. Do not be fooled by the dress. She has about 7-8 family members, mostly boys, so she is a tomboy to the fullest. She loves making random noises during class and annoying all the boys, especially Wilson.
Kendry. He rules his mama; therefore, he tries to rule the class. He was tough at first, but as time goes by, Johan has been doing well with him. He loves to rap in front of the class, and hopefully one day I will record it and show you in a blog.
Wildania. One of the oldest but does not know what language to speak yet so has not fully learned one language. She knows more than most students in our class and loves to guide the super young ones like Jemsy. That is nice when we need someone to help clean up or answer questions in front of the whole class.
Jemsy. Tightest kid in the whole school. We only allow three and up in the school, but we decided to make an exception for him because he is younger, and I am so thankful for that decision. If you ask Jemsy, "Comas estas?" He will say "Si." From time to time when I need a good laugh, I will ask Jemsy if he can dance, and then we will start dancing silly together.
Alex. Besides Nelisa and Jemsy, Alex is my favorito. He is super spoiled by his family to the point where they have a picture of his face on the front of their moto. I get it though. He obeys in class and answers questions, is a bit shy, but laughs every now and then at the most random things. He is definitely a lil teddy bear so I love giving him hugs. If I ask him, "Como esta mi pelo?" (how is my hair?), he will walk up and fix the front of it for me.
Yasmaidi. When I said Wilton was cluesless, I meant Yasmaidi. She walks around super flimsy and honestly has no idea what is going on. I think I could pick her up with my pinky finger. Thankfully she is young enough to get away with being clueless so she has plenty of time to learn.
Wilson (Son). Hyper, but all out of fun. Whenever he is bad, it is because he has so much energy and thinks everything is a game. I love to hug on him and let him know he is loved.
Marileidi (Leidi). Her mom is super stylish so she loves for Leidi to be the same. Every Semana Santa (Easter week), she gets Leidi's hair done. Leidi is a sass-o-frass, and I love it...well sometimes. Her and Nelisa are cousins.

Well, there you go! Bienvenidos a mi clase :).

No comments:

Post a Comment