Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Room

Finalmente I have an actual room...but if Ashley randomly decided to come back, and I would have to go back to my other room, I would switch in a sec :). But things always change, and we have to go through new transitions. All that to say, moving in here was definitely a bittersweet moment. Of course I kept random touches of Ashley like her flower mirror, fake flowers, the color of the room, and her curtains. The most exciting part about it all is that I have a closet, woohoo! I hate clutter, hate it. It makes me feel stressed so to be able to put all my junk into an actual closet is a good feeling. Here are some pics of the new room:
Fresh 2010 Port A trip pics, my lil babes, and my favorite calendar from Kelly :)
Reppin the Miami Dolphin's jersey along with a few cards from friends.
Best for Last...closet!

2 comments: