Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Here we go again...


Today the Chichigua kids came to school, and guess who did not show up...yes, Wilson and Marleini. The kids said they left yesterday with their mom. I went after school to Chichigua with Robin, and we found out that it was true. Magi, who has been gone the past couple weeks and left the kids with one of the ladies in Chigs, came back yesterday, grabbed the kids, and left. The lady who has been taking care of them was not in Chigs today so I am going to ask her Thursday where they went because no one else knows. I once again am saddened by the situation, seeing that they were finally back in Chigs and back at school with all of their friends. Please pray for their family, that I can figure out where they went, and for me as I am hurting all over again. I already miss my lil Weeson but at the same time have to keep reminding myself that God is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment