Friday, June 10, 2011

Dia de Agua

The last week of school Johan and I did a water day with our first graders. We filled up some water balloons and used some of the buckets in the school to fill up with water. The PreK students had been doing this same idea during the morning so we decided to wait until after lunch until they went back to their rooms. Smart idea, right? NO. The little ones left a huge mud pit for our students which lead to total chaos. My kids were running around like crazy splashing in the mud and throwing it on us. Of course I had fun, and of course I could not stop laughing. I mean how many teachers get to have fun like that with their students. Kristen took some pictures for us and got some great shots of a few kids crying. If you want to see the pictures bigger, you can click on the slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment