Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lovin' the rain


Well I love the rain, sometimes. Dominicans hate the rain. They think if you get wet from the rain, you will get sick. My neighbor Gloria gets sassy with me every time saying, "Do not get wet! You will get the gripe!" I just pretend to give her a rainy hug, she laughs, and then watches us play in the rain. Tuesday I went with Johan and his cousin to play basketball in Pancho. About two minutes in, the rain came so I ran Marta home in a mini trash bag, and we rode back home on Johan's moto. At that point we were soaked, so we figured heck why not play? And then Dominican Rain Photo Shoot 2010 happened...


This last one is my favorite pic. Everyone was suppose to be doing what me and Johan were doing, aka the Daddy Yankee pose. Good thing everyone followed our lead...especially Ada and Merlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment