Saturday, June 5, 2010

Love me some Dido

Once a week, I try to go to the village of Chichigua with Robin and hang out, mostly because we want to see Dido. Dido is one of our moms. She has a daughter Rachel who goes to our school and then other kids we know and love. The best word to describe her is "cool." When I go to Chigs, she paints my nails and toenails and plays pool with me (yes, they do randomly have a pool table in the village). She is super laid back and dresses more in style than I do...all that to say, I love Dido lots.
These pictures are from when she came from her village to watch Rachel graduate. Excuse the sweat. We had no power in a tin roof room. Blazing.
Like I said...way cooler than me. Staights, matching shirt and headband, gold hoops, awesome hair, and cool tenni's vs. my makarios work shirt, sweaty braid, and chacos (bleh).
We like being silly together.

No comments:

Post a Comment